· The worktable is heavy duty to sustain heavy loads and handle large cutting jobs.
· Saw frame travel is done by hydraulic cylinder, which provides a smooth, pulse free feed for rapid saw frame travel.
· Triple Pads and Double Track Design: The saw frame is equipped with triple pads riding on a Widened Double Track. This design facilitates extremely sound rigid saw frame structure, ensuring the smoothest feeding movement.
· The Blade Drive System for the saw blade comes from a 10 hp motor through a power effective high precision worm reducer. These specially built mechanisms combine to offer an extensive speed range, which is easily adjustable on the control panel.
· Inverter-Controlled Blade Speed uses inverter to control the 10 hp blade motor so that the blade speed can be adjusted from 20 – 80 m/min.
· Tungsten Carbide Blade Guides are used to guide the blade from both sides, and the bearings further support the back of the blade.
· Hydraulic Blade Tensioning is accomplished with an independent hydraulic systemto prolong blade life.
· The Keep On/Last Cut function allows setting to automatically stop the machine and shut down the hydraulic system at the end of the last cut.
· Powered Double Chip Brush and extra coolant nozzle combine to completely clean off chips from the blade.
· Proximity switches sense both blade slippage and blade breakage and will automatically shut off the machine if either of these conditions should occur.
· All blade covers, and guarding on the saw are painted Alert Orange to increase safety alertness.
· All exposed electric wiring and hydraulic circuit are protected by conduits.