Dec 12, 2017 ~ Jan 12, 2018 Venlo, Netherlands
International Technical Service Engineer (m/f) For Cosen Europe in Venlo (NL)
Cosen Europe, located in Venlo, is the European distribution center for Cosen bandsaw machines.
Cosen Mechatronics, located in Taiwan, has been a manufacturer for band saws for 40 years and offers a wide range of all types of bandsaw machines worldwide and has a strong brand name in the market.
With our passionate and enthusiastic team we strive every day for perfection and high customer satisfaction. Acting proactively and thinking along with our customer makes our services unique.
We focus strongly on innovation, internal training, and education.
To strengthen our team in Venlo we are looking for a International Technical Service engineer (m/f)
Do you want to work as an International Technical Engineer with the latest techniques in machine building?
Is it your passion to solve and prevent technical malfunctions on machines and installations?
Do you like to be part of a successful and strongly growing organization?
There is plenty of room for new initiatives, creativity, freedom, and development. You are also customer-oriented, result-oriented, stress-resistant, and highly (multilingual) communicative skills.
What are you going to do?
As our International Technical Engineer you have a dynamic and independent position. You will be focused on the installation, preventive maintenance, and prevention of malfunctions of our bandsaw machines throughout Europe. You work on various challenging systems, installations with hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical components or electric compressed air drive.
Thinking about improvements to our installations and machines is appreciated. You maintain close contact with our factory in Taiwan. Of course you ensure the correct registration and documentation of inspections, maintenance, and malfunctions.
- You are interested in international service
- MBO work- en thinking level on mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- You speak English and like to get in touch with multiple languages
- Being able to work independently and in a team
- We offer you a challenging position at an international company
- You work in a young professional team, within which you have your own responsibility.
- A company that is open to your suggestions and ideas, with a flat structure and a good team that works closely together.
- A competitive remuneration package
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then you can send in writing and detailed CV and motivation letter to our office manager Mrs. Karin De Bock-Schagen : firstname.lastname@example.org